Référence : 390319
The board of choice for pro-riders Wolle Nyvelt and Taka Nakai, the ASSASSIN board has been specially designed by SALOMON for freestyle fans who care about their performance.
Straight from the SALOMON laboratory, the ASSASSIN combines the brand's best powder-board and freestyle technology, while being designed using sustainable and natural materials. The result is an eco-friendly, versatile board armed with SALOMON's best technologies to destroy everything in its path.
Clearly freestyle oriented, it is equipped with a True Twin shape and an improved bevel for perfect carving and dynamic handling in the park. Its Popster Booster core combined with reinforcements and carbon inserts for good pop and responsiveness, and its EQ RAD sidecuts give it a very playful character for maximum pleasure in the park.
Jibbers will love its Rock Out camber: flat profile between bindings for improved sensations and better stability, and a tip rocker making presses easier.
It's a board that clearly doesn't lack any qualities for the perfect blend between eco-friendliness and performance. It'a a board not to miss this season!
- Shape TRUE TWIN: This shape is designed for freestyle: the nose and tail are longer and have identical shapes; the core and flex are symmetrical and the bindings are centred.
- Freestyle bevel: The angle of the edges is softened at the extremities, whereas the tuning of the edges is two degrees in the key areas of the sidecut, reverting to three degrees in the area between the feet. The result is flawless carving and formidable handling in the snowpark.
- Popster ECO Booster: The champion of spring, the Popster Booster core, with added bamboo rods, offers the best level of spring and performance, all while respecting the environment.
- Aspen SLCT: Each strip of wood has been hand-selected by experts. Guaranteed quality and lightweightness.
- EQ RAD sidecuts: the perfect combination of EQ and Radial sidecuts combine to offer a board that's both fun and responsive.
- Royal cork rails: Protect the planet and your edges with this eco-friendly version of the Royal Rubber.
- Rock out camber: The Jib specialist: flat profile between the bindings for stability, camber under the feet for responsiveness and rocker in the nose and tail to optimise presses.
- Sintered EG Sole: This sole is designed for an ultra-fast glide, as much in the powder as on the sticky snow of Spring. The sintered material provides a better grip for the wax, the gallium improves the resistance to impact and the Electra finish ensures record speeds.
- ABC GREEN ROLL: Responsive and eco-friendly: the liveliness of the bamboo, the comfort of the sidewalls and the spectacular resistance of the basalt: ABC Green Roll (Advanced Bamboo Construction) utilizes natural materials to create a supernatural board. More dynamic, less plastic!
- Medium stone finish: This medium stone finish improves the gliding properties of the fast sintered base glide. Faster on all snow, from perfectly groomed pistes in the morning to the soft snow of spring.
- Twin-directional medium-density fibreglass.
- Inserts 4 x 2
|Taille||Patin (mm)||Poids (g)|
The DEFENDER is a binding in which SALOMON has packed the best of its technology.
Adopted by des pro-riders such as Bode Merrill and Wolle Nyvelt, the DEFENDER is designed using 45% composite, thereby offering weight gains and greater responsiveness. It's a binding that ensures optimal flex and a custom fit.
Ultra-light, its exclusive Shadow Fit baseplate offers great comfort while maximising power transmission. Combined with the anatomic spoiler , the DEFENDER offers maximum support and improved responsiveness for optimal control and precision. The adjustment is precise, reliable and completely customisable thanks to the asymmetric 3D Supreme Ankle Straps and its aluminium Powerglide ratchets.
A top-of-the-range model, reliable and effective, to help you rise to every challenge.
Micro Max strap adjustments: Fast and precise micro adjustments let you optmise the straps by centering them as much as possible on your boot, for flawless comfort and support.
- IMS: IMS (Integrated Mounting System) is Salomon's patented trick for keeping your disc screws in place while adjusting your bindings or swapping out boards.
- 3D Asym supreme ankle straps: Asymetric strap which increases support on the outside and tweakability on the inside while keeping a perfect anatomical shape to prevent any pressure point: all day comfort with no compromise in performance.
- Universal disc: Ultimate compatibility with all existing mounting systems on the market
- Shadow Fit baseplate: 3-piece baseplate featuring a unique flexible heel loop and completely anatomical fit to provide intuitive mobility without sacrificing performance. The result is an ultralight binding that allows your whole kit to flex together.
- Powerglide aluminium buckle 3-axis geometry incorporating a new shape to provide the best of lightweight and quick powerful cranking with a buttery release.
- Canted footbed: 2.5°
- Locked-up toe strap
- Kevlar Quickwire : optimises energy transmission and lateral movements
- 45% Composite: All the advantages of polyamide, but with superior responsiveness by 20 %.
- Adjustable toe ramp
- SCS + FULL EVA : Integrated injected platform with EVA cushioning pads. Blends instant transmission with great dampening.
L'entreprise Salomon, fondée en 1947 à Annecy en Haute-Savoie, est une firme française, spécialisée dans les articles de sports et de loisirs. Elle est distribuée dans plus de 160 pays.
En 1947, Georges Salomon au cœur des Alpes françaises et du lieu de naissance de l'alpinisme moderne, ouvre dans le Vieil Annecy un petit atelier de scies à bois et de carres de ski. En quelques années, à force d'inventivité, l'entreprise va s'imposer d'abord comme leader mondial des fixations, avant de devenir une marque incontournable d'articles de sport dédiée aux loisirs et aux sports d'hiver.
En 1997, Salomon est racheté par Adidas puis par le groupe Amer Sports en 2005.
Aujourd’hui la marque offre une large gamme de produits de sports d’hiver, outdoor, lunettes, baskettes, textiles, etc… et s’impose dans tous les domaines.